середу, 26 березня 2014 р.

Вправи на граматику (англ. мова)

If they offered me the job, I think I................................................. it.  (take)
A lot of people would be out of work if the car factory ..................................................... .  (close down)
If I sold my car, I............................................... much money for it.  (not / get)
(in a lift)  What would happen if somebody................................................... that red button?  (press)
I don't think there's any chance that Gary and Emma will get married. I'd be absolutely astonished if they .............................................. .  (do)
Liz gave me this ring. She ................................................. very upset if I lost it.  (be)
Dave and Kate are expecting us. They would be very disappointed if we          .......................................................... .  (not / come)
Would Steve mind if I ................................................ his bike without asking him?  (borrow)
What would you do if somebody.................................................. in here with a gun?  (walk)
I'm sure Sue ........................................................... if you explained the situation to her.  (understand)

A: Shall we catch the 10.30 train?
 B: No.  (arrive too early)  ....If we caught the 10.30 train, we'd arrive too early.
A: Is Kevin going to take his driving test?
 B: No.  (fail)  If he.............................................................................................
A: Why don't we stay at a hotel?
 B: No,  (cost too much)  If.................................................................................
A: Is Sally going to apply for the job?
 B: No.  (not / get it)  If......................................................................................
A: Let's tell them the truth.
 B: No.  (not / believe us)  If..............................................................................
A: Why don't we invite Bill to the party?
 B: No.  (have to invite his friends too)..............................................................


1. Where is your luggage? — I (to leave) it at the station.
 have left        
 left    
 had left         
2.The train (to arrive) at 5 o'clock tomorrow.
 will arrive      
 arrive 
 arrives           
3. If I ( to have) time, I'll go with you
 will have       
 has     
 have  
4. Mike (to write) a letter at the moment
 writes
 wrote 
 is writting     
5. I (to live) in London 5 years ago
 had lived       
 has lived       
 lived  
6. My mother (to watch) TV at 5 o'clock yesterday
 watched        
 was watching
 has watched  
7. Mary (to do) all her homework by 5 o'clock yesterday
 had done       
 has done       
 did    
8. I (not to go) to school tomorrow

 will not go    
 don't go        
 didn't go       
9. We (to play) football at 7 o'clock tomorrow
 will play        
 will be playing          
 will playing   
10. My parents (to live) together since 1972.
 have lived     
 live    

 are living

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар