середу, 26 березня 2014 р.

Вправи на граматику

Task 1
Turn from direct speech into reported speech.

1.'I've finished all my work," she said.

2."Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked him.

3. "Don't play with matches," his mother said.

4. I've forgotten to bring my lunch with me," he said.

5. "Will you be home soon?" she asked her husband.

6."Go to bed!" Father said to his children.

Task 2

Turn from active into passive.

1. Astronauts are exploring space.

2. Van Gogh painted "Sunflowers".

3. The Muslims celebrate Ramadan.

4. А nightmare woke Маrу up.

Task 3

Complete the sentences, using the information in brackets and the correct conditional.

1. Would you buy these shoes ____________ (have the money).

2. If I'd got home earlier _____________ (see them).

3. I could have got that job ____________ (want it).

4. If she rings me again _________ (I/tell her the news).

5. She'd be angry ______________ (know about this letter).


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар